To lead congregation in worship by using gifting with vocals or instruments.
- To support and enhance the message that God is speaking for the particular service or event
- To work at developing instrumental or vocal skills at times other than rehearsals.
- To bring the best of attitude and skills to every rehearsal and event
Varied musical skills for vocals or instruments from beginner to advanced, and
ability to work well with others.
3 month trial: At this time a discussion will take place to answer questions like:
- Is the volunteer satisfied with the role they are playing in the ministry
- Is the volunteer suited for this particular ministry or do they have stronger gifts in another area that could be used to better serve the church and their own satisfaction?
Further Commitments: Every second week – 4.5 hrs. service time plus additional personal rehearsal time.
- Wednesday Evenings: 7:00p.m. - 8:30p.m. (1.5 Hrs.)
- Sunday Mornings: 9:00a.m. – 12:00p.m. (3 Hrs.)
*Note: Commitment times vary according to skill level. Any skill level is acceptable for rehearsals but needs to be developed to a specific level in order to be used for services and events.