- To use organizational skills to support the music and drama ministries when preparing for or executing a service or event.
- To aid in developing new material
- To gather resources and work with people to provide support for specific events or services.
- To research new material for music or drama for specific themes and events.
- Organizational skills of any kind
- Knowledge of a wide variety of music or skits that could be used for specific themes or events.
3 month trial: At this time a discussion will take place to answer questions like:
- Is the volunteer satisfied with the role they are playing in the ministry?
- Is the volunteer suited for this particular ministry or do they have stronger gifts in another area that could be used to better serve the church and their own satisfaction?
- Commitment times will vary according to skills of individual and needs for specific events .
- To be able to respond relatively quickly to needs that arise for new material etc.