C.L.A.S.S. (Christian Life And Service Seminar)
||God wants you to take your next step spiritually. That could mean getting baptized, committing to digging into the Bible each day, discovering how God wants to use you to help others, or just learning more about God’s plan for your life. People’s classes are all about those next steps.|
- This basic introduction to our church family is designed to clearly explain who and what our church is. You’ll learn about our beliefs on salvation, our statements of purpose, and our church’s strategy and structure. You’ll also hear about the history of our church, how the five biblical purposes are necessary to fulfilling God’s calling for your life, and the plans for the future of People's. At the end of class, you’ll be given the opportunity to decide whether to complete the membership process by filling out and signing the membership covenant.
- Do you want to become more like Jesus? Class 201 will help you develop the habits you need to jump-start your spiritual growth. It will give you an overview of the four basic spiritual habits every Christian needs in order to grow: daily time in God's word, prayer, tithing, and fellowship.
- Did you know that God created you with special gifts intended for his purposes? God didn’t design ministry for just a few – he made each one of us a minister. At Class 301, you’ll learn how God can use your Spiritual Gifts, your Heart, your Abilities, your Personality, and your Experiences (S.H.A.P.E.) to minister to the needs of others.
- In Class 401 you’ll discover your life mission and how you can be a part of God’s plan to reach out to the world. This class will help you:
- Develop a personal perspective of the Gospel message
- Develop your personal story of how God has worked in your life
- Build confidence in sharing your story