Positioned on the Kiskatinaw riverbank, these cabins are absolutely gorgeous with a stunning view. Whether you're a regular woods-person or not-so-campy, you'll feel right at home here.
Each cabin is fully furnished and has two spacious bedrooms with a quality Queen bed in each. In addition, there is a loft perfect for inflatable beds to sleep children or additional guests. All you need to bring is your own food and linens.
You will enjoy the natural warmth of the fireplace if you stay in the colder seasons and the fire-pit in the warmer. There is also a large grille propane barbeque for your use while you visit.
- Rental cost is as follows:
- General public: $250.00 per night, non-receiptable.
- People's Church members and regular attenders: Suggested donation of $125.00 per night
- Check in 2:00 pm – check out 12:00 pm
- There may be some seasonal restrictions on number of nights stay.
- People's Members and Attenders: $600
- General Public: $1225
If you are interested in requesting to rent one of our cabins please submit a request form by clicking the button below.