APRIL 25, 7:00 - 8:30 PM
Ladies, you are invited to attend People's Accessory Swap! Join us for an evening of fun and adventure as we shop together and enjoy an assortment of desserts and coffee. You will be able to donate accessories you no longer use or wear and walk away with items you never even knew you wanted. This evening will provide a shopping high without the buyer's remorse, a wardrobe refresher without the plastic.
Here's how it works:
- You bring gently worn or new accessories (shoes, jewelry, purses, hats, gloves, scarves & jackets).
- You are allowed to bring or take as much as you want. (If I contributed 5 items do I get to take 5 items? Yes if you choose to.)
- Does it matter if I give up a well maintained item, should I expect equal value in return? No, the money has been spent and if you are not using it, it is not worth anything. So go ahead and let someone else have it.
- Bring only gently worn or new items.
- Make sure accessories are clean.
- Hold back the good stuff. If you aren't wearing it, it's worth nothing.
Left over items will be donated to a local charity.
"The typical woman uses 20% of her accessories 80% of the time"
Cost Items can be dropped off on the week of the swap, Mon - Wed 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM and Thursday until 6:45 PM.