The purpose of Celebrate Recovery is to fellowship and celebrate God's healing power in our lives through the "8 Recovery Principles." This experience allows us to "be changed." By working and applying these Biblical principles, we begin to grow spiritually. We become free from our addictive, compulsive and dysfunctional behaviors.
- 5:30 PM - Optional Dinner: Chef Shaun and his team serve a delicious and cost effective dinner in the auditorium.
- 6:30 PM - Public Service: Live music worship kicks off the service with a teaching or tesimony.
- Following the Service:
- Newcomers Group: If this is your first time out we have an orientation every week to answer any questions you might have regarding the program
- Open Share Groups: Meet around tables in the auditorium.
- Step Study Groups: Meet in other rooms throughout the church.